Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Chosen (1989)

“Join me, and we’ll rule the galaxy together, as father and son. The emperor has foreseen this”. Hell, yeah, pops. Let’s destroy him now so we can get started right away. You gotta love the dark side. People fear what they do not know. I find it fascinating. Mostly vampires, though. I don’t do zombies or supernatural shit. I can tolerate satanic stuff, but only so much. Nonetheless, I use it to freak others out. Remember, it’s all calculated and methodical. Keeps people on their toes. And at bay. People won’t mess with those who appear to be on the edge. I know I wouldn’t. But will if I have too, on the chance they’re bluffing. Wrote about it. Like to hear it? Here it goes…

The Chosen
1989

I dream for the future
Losers beware
I am the dragonlord
Risen the lair
My vision is spiritual
My soul aware

A wisdom flowing
Through human race
I transcend the stars
At which you gaze
Silently drifting
In time and space

The essence I seek
A psychic harmony
Sharing unearthed
Universal discoveries
A new age of discipline
Is my prophecy

Awaken thyself
Mine inner dimension
I channel vibrations
Emotional expansion
Align thee holistically
With sound and vision.

The future is dynamic
I wish to cleanse
The conscious mind
External elements
‘Tis my divine energy
enlightening the sense.

No comments: