Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Dream (1994)

I Dream
1994


…I dream of a love
to share all time
space within the mind…
…of a life fulfilling
prophecy willing
extending beyond the lines…

…I dream of knowing
sincerity exists
and integrity truly survives…
…of learning truths
behind facades
exposing all the lies…

…I dream of honor
in battle upheld
without fear of defeat…
…of challenging gods
with inner faith
against centuries of hate…

…I dream of a home
I call my own
A castle in the wind…
…of circling dragons
Heavens protected
Wisdom pearls within…

…I dream of spirits
In other dimensions
Uplifting to afar…
…of traveling wavelengths
speed of light
a parallel world of stars…

…I dream of acceptance
all that is known
and that which cannot be told…
…of unknown realms
enlightening souls
forever, till age of old…

No comments: